Monday, November 24, 2008

New Moms Need a Thyme Out

Hello everyone. We’d like to welcome you to the Thyme Out for Mom blog. This will serve as our home base until out website is up and running. Allow us to introduce ourselves.

I am Adrienne Graham. I’m a serial entrepreneur and owner of Hues Consulting & Management Inc (a recruitment strategy, training & consulting firm specializing in diversity recruitment of senior level executives). I am an author of a soon to be released book Go Ahead, Talk to Strangers- The Modern Girl’s Guide to Fearless Networking, and I’m working on my second book on women power brokers. My passion is cooking and baking. I find that with the stresses of my other business endeavors, cooking relaxes me. I am a mom to a wonderful 17 year old soon to be graduated from high school son, but I always remember the early days when he needed me most. Several friends and family members have had babies this year and their experiences and my passion for cooking led to the creation of Thyme Out for Mom. Always the one people come to for food, I decided to make it into a business venture and talked my friend Cynthia into joining me (because with my other obligations, I’d go crazy trying to do it all myself). I live in Atlanta, GA and have the love and support of my family (wonderful hubby and amazing son). I can go on, but I’ll let Cynthia do her intro!

In addition to Personal Chef services for new moms, we also provide real time cooking lessons in person (locally) or via web. Look for our new cookbook to be released in mid 2009. We’ll be happy to share our experiences with you through this blog and video diaries. We hope you continue to follow us and learn a lot from us.

We salute all the moms!

Adrienne & Cynthia

Sphere: Related Content

No comments:

Post a Comment